- For uninsulated hook-ups, jumpers and grounds in substations
- Available in hard, medium-hard or soft (annealed) temper
Suitable for use in substations as un-insulated hook ups, jumpers, and grounds.
Used for grounding in wind applications.
Armorlite ® Type MC
- Lightweight Aluminum Interlocked Armor
- 600 Volt, Copper Power Conductors
- THHN/THWN Insulated Singles
- Green Insulated Grounding Conductor
- Sizes 14 AWG through 2 AWG, Rated VW-1
Branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional, and multi-residential buildings. Power, lighting, control, and signal circuits. Fished or embedded in plaster. Concealed or exposed installations.
Romex ® SIMpull ® Type NM-B
Southwire’s Romex® SIMpull® Type NM-B (non-metallic sheathed cable) may be used for both exposed and concealed work in normally dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90°C (with ampacity limited to that for 60°C conductors) as specified in the National Electrical Code®1. NM-B cable is primarily used in residential wiring as branch circuits for outlets, switches, and other loads. NM-B cable may be run in air voids of masonry block or tile walls where such walls are not subject to excessive moisture or dampness. Voltage rating for NM-B cable is 600 volts
- 600 Volts. Copper Conductor
- Thermoplastic Insulation/SIM Nylon Sheath
- Heat, Moisture, Gasoline, and Oil Resistant1
- Also Rated MTW and THWN-2
- SIM Technology® for Easier Pulling
Southwire SIMpull THHN® or THWN-2 conductors are primarily used in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders, and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications as specified in the 2011 National Electrical Code. Voltage for all applications is 600 volts. SIMpull THHN® conductors are designed to be installed without application of pulling lubricant.
- 600 Volt
- Copper conductor
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLP) insulation
- High-heat and moisture resistant
- SIM Technology® for easier pulling
- Sizes 14 through 10 AWG also rated SIS
Southwire SIMpull Type XHHW-2 conductors are primarily used in conduit, Cable Tray or other recognized raceways for service’s, feeders, and branch circuit wiring, as specified in the National Electrical Code. SIMpull XHHW-2 conductors may be used in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90° C. Voltage rating for XHHW-2 conductors is 600 volts. Suitable for use in Health Care Facilities per Section 517.160 of the National Electrical Code where a dielectric constant of less than 3.5 maybe specified. This cable is designed to be installed without the application of pulling lubricant.